SpeedCheck-15 Radar Speed Sign
Features & Installation
Find the spec sheet, videos and other general product information for the SPEEDCHECK-15 radar speed sign.
SPEEDCHECK-15 Radar Speed Sign
A 15-inch digit radar speed sign to control posted speed limits up to 45 mph.
- An industry leader in radar speed signs for 20+ years
- High-contrast display technology for visibility in all weather and lighting conditions
- Compact design for easy installation
- Lowest power consumption on the market
- Meets and exceeds MUTCD requirements
Easy Installation and Repair
The efficient, compact design of the SPEEDCHECK-15 makes installation or field repair quick and easy, helping to keep costs low. Two-way wireless communication makes device setup easy, whether onsite with Bluetooth® wireless technology or remotely via GSM or other connections. For existing sign bases with installed crosswalk signs or speed limit signs, retrofitting with SpeedCheck signs can be completed without requiring the cost of larger poles, new bases, and trenching.
Optional Product Features
Shared platform, many solutions: using the shared platform design, all SpeedCheck products use the same device manager software and device controller hardware, making it easy to quickly add many optional features to fit your application.
- Slow down: Flash an MUTCD-compliant “Slow Down” message when drivers exceed user-defined speed thresholds.
- Scheduler: Manage unlimited schedules and modes on a calendar with a 2-year exception list.
- Traffic analysis: Use traffic info data to generate easy pre-defined speed compliance reports.
- Outputs: Trigger external devices, like flashing beacons, strobes, or cameras, by speed threshold, schedule, or by remote control.
- Inputs: Allow external devices to manage display operation with external contact closure and the included wiring harness.