Carmanah has recently received orders from five different cities in Colorado for its R820 Solar-Powered LED Pedestrian Beacons. Each order represents the first installation in each city, and subsequent orders are anticipated once the units are installed and evaluated. Applications for the R820 include improving the safety of pedestrian-intensive areas in the downtown centers.
Carmanah’s R820 Solar-Powered LED Pedestrian Beacons that use the Company’s proprietary solar and wireless technologies to minimize the cost of installation – creating a cost-effective solution for improving uncontrolled crosswalks. Primary product benefits include:
- Self-contained, flexible design;
- Coordinate flashes between 2 or more units using spread spectrum wireless control;
- NO trenching, wiring, power permits, traffic disruption or site remediation during installation;
- Pays for itself on installation;
- No scheduled maintenance for up to 5 years.
Carmanah’s solar LED flashing beacons for pedestrian crosswalks, school zones, and 24-hour flashers are now in 16 states throughout the US.
Toll-free (North America): 1-877-722-8877
Worldwide: +1 (250) 380-0052
Fax: +1 (250) 380-0062